Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Madison Lynn Hatfield


There is no doubt about it, our baby is a girl! She did'nt want to show us much today, it was like she was sayin "ok, I will let you all know that I am a girl, but that is it, no more!" She stayed curled up in a ball and we were not able to see all 4 chambers of the heart and her spine. They also wanted to see her profile but she would'nt let us have that either. My mom and Lane's mom and Lane were there for the ultrasound. It was really nice to have all of them there for this experiance. My mom wanted a girl and Lane's mom wanted a boy, Lane wanted a girl also. Mom and Lane got what they wanted, but poor Carol is gonna have to wait for her little grandson. I think we all got a little teary when we saw her moving around and knowing that it was a little girl in there. After seeing our little girl, Lane and I went to Babies-R-Us and looked at little girl things, we got really excited to think of our little girl in those cute little clothes! My next appointment is June 11, and we will have another ultrasound to see if we can get a gander at her heart chambers, spine and profile. We will chat again then! Til then, have a good 4 weeks!

No comments: